1. Project name: Crowdfunding to mainstream innovation (CrowdStream)
CrowdStream`s main objective is to improve the effectiveness of public/private business-support for innovative spin-offs & social enterprises to access qualitative alternative financing (crowdfunding).
The CrowdStream project will initiate a change in the financing market. Due to quality labelling and capacity building activities there will be a major shift from donation based to equity based crowdfunding.
The main project result will be:
Improved cooperation between business-support-organisations and enterprises to guarantee a qualitative access to crowdfunding
2. Project name: Cooperation for Development of Cross Border Business Environment – CODE
The CODE project is supported through the Interreg IPA Cross-border Cooperation Program Croatia-Bosnia and Herzegovina-Montenegro 2014-2020, with a priority axis in strengthening the competitiveness and developing business environment in the program area.
Goal of the project is to contribute to the improvement of business infrastructure and services to support innovation and cluster activities and to improve the start-up environment in the border area. Business support institutions (such as IEC Tehnopolis) will be supported to increase their impact on the business environment by increasing the quality of their services and creating ambient support within co-working space, to boost start-up ecosystems.
The mission of the project is to enable local business support institutions to establish better cooperation and create mentoring/coaching programs that will help start-ups to develop their projects.
The total value of the project is € 951,330.55, of which € 190,419.05 goes for Tehnopolis.
Financial source/donor: EU – Interreg IPA Cross-border Cooperation Program CRO-BiH-MNE 2014-2020.
3. Erasmus +: Capacity building in a field of youth
4. Call for allocation of part of revenue from games of chance
5. Project name: Learning platform “Edukacija.me”
Project – Learning platform “Edukacija.me” is supported through a call for allocation of part of revenue from games of chance for 2017.
With this project, Tehnopolis aims to improve non-formal education in Montenegro through the use of new technologies and modern teaching methods, in order to provide high school and college students with the opportunity to expand their knowledge in 10 areas through the platform for learning Edukacija.me, regardless of their geographical location, age , leisure, financial opportunities or other obstacles. Also, this project promotes the concept of lifelong learning and promotes the linking of educational institutions and the labor market.
Donor: Commission for allocation of part of gambling revenues
The total value of the project is 25,519.5 EUR.
6. Project name: Providing support to young women from Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro in entrepreneurship, employment and leadership in the field of information technology
The project is focused on strengthening the links between the organizations of young women from Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro through the newly established regional entrepreneurial HUB of young women in ICT through which the entrepreneurial environment at the regional level will be developed, capable of responding to all challenges and perspectives.
Donor: Executive Agency for education, audiovisual activities and culture
The total value of the project is 124.447,00 €, of which 21.259,00 € goes for Tehnopolis.
- Pan-Adrion hi-tech innovation network for boosting SMEs competitiveness (ADRION TechNet)
- IPA cross-border cooperation Bosnia and Herzegovina – Montenegro – Promoting employment, labour mobility and social and cultural inclusion of vulnerable groups across the border
- Erasmus +, “Sustainable development of MARitime Industries through higher Education and Innovation in Western Balkan Countries”
- Employment Agency of Montenegro – Call for financing projects for the employment of persons with dissabilities
- BoostMeUp – The launching of the startups in the business orbit20/01/2020 - 1:16 pm
- The regional camp for young entrepreneurs: Constant work and persistence are the key to great results25/10/2019 - 12:07 pm
- The Regional camp for young entrepreneurs started at Vucje19/10/2019 - 8:37 am
- FILA and laboratory for industrial design presented at the EU4TECH conference16/10/2019 - 6:34 pm
- Uhura Solutions: Enthusiasm, effort and team work are the key to success26/08/2019 - 7:59 am
Contact and location
Radoja Dakica bb. 81400 Niksic
+382 40 280 431